- Attorney: School re-opening committee should be considered a public body
- White Realty to close after 56 years, leaving a void in the North Myrtle Beach community
- One dead after apparent fall from Myrtle Beach resort balcony
- 'I got plenty of fight left within me': Coastal baseball coach talks cancer, masks and returning to baseball
- Authorities investigating deadly farm tractor incident near Loris
- For the second day in a row, Horry County sets COVID-19 new case record
- McMaster: No alcohol sales after 11 p.m. for restaurants and bars
- Hazzard selected as 15th Circuit Public Defender
- Chairman to ask school board to delay first day of school until September 8
- UPDATE: Conway council votes to require some folks to wear masks and encourages others to don them
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
School officials are debating how students should return to the classroom. Some leaders are pushing for virtual learning while others want a normal school schedule. There are even discussions about a hybrid model that would involve some virtual learning and days with classroom work. What should the schools do?