Tom Rice explains what Trump could've done differently to calm the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, and acknowledges that it may cause him to lose his next election.
As featured on
- It's flooding again in Socastee
- North Myrtle's Main Street pub crawl still on after SLED visit, parade cancellation
- North Myrtle Beach passes revised noise ordinance on first reading
- ATA cosmetology instructor a cut above the rest
- North Myrtle Beach girls win lower state crown
- Grand Strand culinary community mourns loss of popular chef
- Governor to allow alcohol sales after 11 p.m. and gatherings of more than 250 people
- Conway Police Report 2-25-2021
- Tapping into Myrtle Beach's roots: Brewery brings new look to historic building
- Group behind Conway Free Fridge program given warning by city
- Chiefs are the Class 4A Lower State Champs
- High water, again
- Gun maker plans to open shooting range, retail store in former Sun News building
- Out of the rubble: Flea market vendors clean up after fire
- “It’s time” for the next COVID-19 vaccination phase, governor says in Myrtle Beach
- Hasty Point preserved in Georgetown County
- NMB girls win playoff game
- CCU-themed mural in Conway
- SC Mothers Against Violence vigil
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
While water levels did not come close to the historic marks set in 2018 by Hurricane Florence, several important roads were closed in Horry County due to the most recent flood and others were in peril of being closed. Do you think the county and the state are doing enough to address the problem of floods closing roads in Horry County? Choices are: