** Warning ** This video contains language which may be offensive to some
- Conway woman killed in crash on S.C. 905
- Conway Mayor elected to lead state's mayors
- North Myrtle Beach is ready to talk about regulating short-term rentals
- Two killed in North Myrtle motorcycle collision
- Speedway’s final lap: Longtime fans, racers prepare to say goodbye to track
- One dead after car collides with dump truck on S.C. 905
- One person charged in Horry County boat crash
- The debate over who owns the old Loris High continues as no trespassing fencing is erected
- With S.C. Supreme Court hearing approaching, Grand Strand officials discussing possible settlement in hospitality fee case
- DHEC announces six new COVID-19 related deaths in Horry County, cases remain steady
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Some Grand Strand restaurant owners have struggled to adapt to Gov. Henry McMaster's new COVID-19 mandates. Was the governor right to make his suggestions requirements?