Chris Matechen talks about the Alyssa Dayvault case on Tuesday.
As featured on
- With baseball future secure, North Myrtle Beach linebacker throwing caution to the wind
- S.C. Supreme Court tosses out hospitality fee settlement between Myrtle Beach, Horry County
- DHEC reports Horry County had 504 new confirmed COVID-19 cases last week
- Coroner identifies person killed in Friday night shooting in Socastee
- PREP NOTEBOOK: Tough decision for a Chiefs, Chants diehard
- Five people injured during shooting near Conway
- State title opponents North Myrtle Beach, A.C. Flora full of similarities
- North Myrtle Beach's Christmas light show shining bright
- Why Conway Medical Center is waiting until January to take its Carolina Forest hospital proposal to planning officials
- Man charged in connection to Saturday night shooting where three were shot
- Plexiglass ‘personal office’ at Aynor Elementary School
- North Myrtle Beach Chiefs win, bound for state championship game
- 'Tis the season for Booth's Christmas trees
- Checkpoints are back
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- Downtown Conway Christman
- Rep. Fry hosts “Test Before Turkey” in St. James community
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.