- High school league commissioner opens up about COVID-19's impact on schools, prep sports and his family
- Conway Mayor elected to lead state's mayors
- Conway woman killed in crash on S.C. 905
- Two killed in North Myrtle motorcycle collision
- One person charged in Horry County boat crash
- North Myrtle Beach is ready to talk about regulating short-term rentals
- Concerns raised over county councilor's family ties to Surfside Pier project
- The debate over who owns the old Loris High continues as no trespassing fencing is erected
- Speedway’s final lap: Longtime fans, racers prepare to say goodbye to track
- Atlantic Beach unites to stop ‘Starbucks of opiate clinics’ from opening up shop
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should South Carolina delay the high school football season until February because of the COVID-19 pandemic?
North Carolina officials decided this week to delay the high school football season until February because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Should South Carolina take the same approach?