Contact Charles D. Perry at 843-488-7236
- Police upgrade charges for suspect in deadly Myrtle Beach shooting
- Family remembers slain Myrtle Beach community servant, former basketball player
- Coroner identifies three people killed in Sunday crash on S.C. 31
- Police detain several subjects in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
- Community mourns fallen Myrtle Beach police officer Jacob Hancher
- North Myrtle passes mask ordinance 'in the ordinary course.' Here's what it means
- Dr. Screams brings spook-tacular haunts to new location for 2020
- Conway man arrested on child sexual abuse material
- School board moves to hybrid instruction indefinitely
- Horry County Council committee shoots down gunfire ordinance
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- Thomas Benson Photos
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- Barbara Blain-Bellamy teaches
- Myrtle Beach Police officer mourned, neighbors describe shooting
- Myrtle Beach beats West Florence
- United Way Day of Caring
- North Myrtle Beach dominates South Florence
- Conway mother, daughter mourned
- Jacob Hancher Procession
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the county approve an ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas.
Horry County Council seems ready to kill a proposed ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas. Supporters say the ordinance promotes public safety while critics see it as an attack on the Second Amendment. Should the county approve this ordinance?