Amanda Garcia heard a knock on her door at 2 a.m.
- Body of boater recovered, search for second person continues in Intracoastal Waterway
- Free coffee for a year? New Dunkin' to open in Myrtle Beach
- ‘This place is overbuilt’: County council rejects rezoning for Carolina Forest homes
- Discussion over restaurant wages emerges as SC moves away from federal pandemic relief
- After decades of prohibition, could North Myrtle Beach's oyster beds reopen for harvest?
- Suspect in custody, no injuries reported after standoff near Conway
- One killed, others injured in Galivants Ferry wreck
- Rather than debate attorney fees, Horry County Council abruptly shuts down meeting
- ‘I can justify every hire’: Horry County releases amount spent on lawyers in last 3 years
- Conway athletes sign national letters of intent
- Socastee falls 1-0 to Stratford in first round of playoffs
- Myrtle Beach's boys soccer season ends
- Oyster bed restoration in North Myrtle Beach
- 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Down at the Barber Shop in Loris
- MB beats NMB 3-0 in first of two matches this week
- St. James is the Region VI-5A champion
- Myrtle Beach VA Outpatient Clinic opens
- All nine Horry County high schools hold track meet
- Grammy's family grieves, searches for answers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A total of 36 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to sow some form of identification at the polls. Do you think a photo ID should be required to vote in elections?