- Conway movie theater opens Thursday night
- Aynor grabs control of region with history-making victory over Dillon
- UPDATE: Virginia man drowns in swimming pool in Myrtle Beach
- Green Sea Floyds dominates Lake View
- CCU, Myrtle Beach making plans for downtown charter school
- Here’s what’s going on at this year’s Greek Festival
- New Third Avenue mural inspiration revealed
- New DIY studio opens in Surfside Beach
- Rezoning old mall near former theme park would pave way for storage business, retail and other possible uses
- Woman dies in single-vehicle wreck in Horry County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Out of the Darkness Community Walk in Myrtle Beach
- Aynor pulls off dramatic win over powerhouse Dillon
- Wilson beats North Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Open
- Myrtle Beach beats Hartsville
- Fin-Fest Tournament of Bands
- A few scenes from NMB's Irish Italian Fest on Saturday
- Myrtle Beach has the Victory Bell in the 41-9 win over Conway
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Hardly a night goes by without the national television networks talking about the impeachment of Donald Trump being advocated by many members of the Democratic Party. CNN, in particular, spends many hours each day discussing the merits of impeachment of the President. As this week’s editorial cartoon suggests, many Americans are tired of the focus on the impeachment efforts. This week Sound Off! asks if you think the time has come to impreach President Trump?