The trial for the man charged in connection to a deadly shooting at a Myrtle Beach bar in 2018 began Tuesday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Federal indictment against Myrtle Beach hospitality businesses unsealed
- Horry County Council approves tax hike
- Generation to generation: How this Loris landmark made it 94 years and counting
- Man faces murder charge after North Myrtle Beach shooting
- 'It is non-stop': North Myrtle having a record beach season so far
- 'I'll miss it': Loris High seniors cruise down Main Street one last time as high schoolers
- CCMF boosts hotel occupancy rates in Myrtle Beach: 'We were sold out every night'
- Horry County GOP says local party facing ethics fines
- Myrtle Beach celebrates inclusivity during its first official Pride Month
- Man sentenced to federal prison for sexually assaulting passenger on flight to Myrtle Beach
During a speech to U.S. Air Force personnel station in the United Kingdom recently, President Joe Biden warned that global warming is the greatest physical theat to the nation’s security. Biden has suggested that climate change poses a threat to U.S. military security on multiple occasions. In February, he noted that he had directed the Pentagon to reimagine the country’s strategy for dealing with the impact of climate change. Do you agree with the President that climate change is the great physical threat to the United States? Choices are: