Jamie Devon Johnson Jr. was funny and outgoing to those who knew him, and serious around those who didn’t, according to his mother and girlfriend.
- Treasurer, school board chairman reject area NAACP's call to resign
- Horry County police officer dies after being struck by vehicle
- School format announcement expected by Wednesday
- Two injured in Myrtle Beach shooting
- HCS Superintendent confirms COVID-19 diagnosis
- A Q&A with Tom Rice: Why he voted for impeachment
- HCS moves back to hybrid learning next week
- One dead in overnight shooting near Loris
- Recovery doctor still working full time at 82 years old
- Body of missing man recovered from Carolina Forest pond
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Section 230, protects the Big Tech companies from being sued for the content users post on their sites. The law also creates a liability shield for the platforms to “restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be ... objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected.” Do you think Congress should regulate Big Tech, break up the monopolies, and protect the First Amendment by repealing Section 230?