- Coroner's office identifies four people killed in Saturday wreck
- Four dead, two injured in Saturday morning crash in Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach High AD retiring after building family environment, success
- Getting from here to there in Horry County could often be a muddy experience
- DHEC expects decision on three Horry County hospitals by spring
- Three arrested in connection to Tuesday morning shooting in Myrtle beach
- Cpl. Melton 'Fox' Gore gets a new chief in heaven
- Did you know I went to Mars last summer?
- As hospitals ask for more vaccines, McMaster tells them to use what they have
- Horry County Council delays rezoning vote for Carolina Forest hospital; committee to discuss environmental concerns
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The second impeachment of President Trump occurred Jan. 13, one week before his term was to end. If the Senate holds a trial and a two-thirds majority of Senators present vote to convict Trump, he would be either the first president in U.S. history removed from office by impeachment or the first former president convicted by the Senate. Do you think the House of Representatives should have impeached President Trump?