Dawn Brantley spent the last few days at the Special Operations Wounded Warriors “Takin Bacon” hog hunt in North Carolina.
- One dead after boating accident on the Intracoastal; boat operator arrested
- Former North Myrtle Beach student awarded $850K after brain injury from football game
- SC couple pleads guilty to indecent exposure on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Conway woman killed in vehicle crash on U.S. 501
- HCS investigating after St. James High athletics Twitter account weighs in on open carry debate
- Local church opens new campus, third coffee shop in Horry County
- DNR names suspect in fatal boating incident Sunday night
- Wellons to take District 8 school board seat
- Horry County's top planning official leaving county government for private sector
- Born and raised here, I want to tell your stories
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Democrats and Republicans are pointing fingers over an increase in illegal immigration at the southern border, and notably an increase in children traveling alone. While Democrats argue the surge began before President Joe Biden took office, Republicans argue Biden’s welcoming policies are to blame. The increase in unaccompanied children has spiked significantly in the first full month of the Biden administration. Do you think the border should be closed? Choices are: