Her words cracked and fell apart when she described that night.
- North Myrtle Beach passes revised noise ordinance on first reading
- North Myrtle Beach girls win lower state crown
- Conway Police Report 2-25-2021
- North Myrtle's Main Street pub crawl still on after SLED visit, parade cancellation
- It's flooding again in Socastee
- Her team rallied around her after a house fire. Now she's led them to the state title game
- Meet the candidates running in North Myrtle Beach's election Tuesday
- HCS Adult Ed celebrates its teacher of the year
- North Myrtle Beach falls to Westside in state championship game
- County negotiating with Carolina Forest landowner to buy site for $21 million government complex
- Chiefs are the Class 4A Lower State Champs
- NMB Girls lose state championship to Westside 30-44
- High water, again
- “It’s time” for the next COVID-19 vaccination phase, governor says in Myrtle Beach
- Gun maker plans to open shooting range, retail store in former Sun News building
- Out of the rubble: Flea market vendors clean up after fire
- NMB girls win playoff game
- Hasty Point preserved in Georgetown County
- SC Mothers Against Violence vigil
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
While water levels did not come close to the historic marks set in 2018 by Hurricane Florence, several important roads were closed in Horry County due to the most recent flood and others were in peril of being closed. Do you think the county and the state are doing enough to address the problem of floods closing roads in Horry County? Choices are: