Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two North Carolina men killed in Myrtle Beach shooting
- Federal indictment against Myrtle Beach hospitality businesses unsealed
- He wanted to see landscaped medians on Carolina Forest Boulevard, so he formed a nonprofit
- Horry County Council approves tax hike
- Man faces murder charge after North Myrtle Beach shooting
- 3 in custody in connection to deadly shooting off 44th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach
- Georgia man gets 35-year prison sentence for RipTydz murder
- With 5,000 residential units in the pipeline, North Myrtle Beach raises impact fees
- Conway man dies following shooting near Bucksport
- Myrtle Beach welcomes country music fans back for CCMF
Facebook on Friday announced that it may allow former President Donald Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts to be reinstated in January 2023. At that time, the social media company will re-evaluate whether the risk to public safety of allowing Trump back onto its services has receded. This two-year suspension will prevent Trump from using Facebook or Instagram to broadcast to his followers until after the 2022 U.S. midterm elections. Do you think tech giants like Facebook are using their power to censor political speech and manipulate U.S. politics? Choices are: