Hospitals across the county are quickly looking to move into the next phases of inoculating healthcare workers and residents alike with the CO…
- Coroner's office identifies four people killed in Saturday wreck
- Four dead, two injured in Saturday morning crash in Myrtle Beach
- Conway mourns man who offered waves, smiles and kindness
- Hybrid school schedule next week, elementary students back five days Feb. 8
- Getting from here to there in Horry County could often be a muddy experience
- Three arrested in connection to Tuesday morning shooting in Myrtle beach
- Cpl. Melton 'Fox' Gore gets a new chief in heaven
- Did you know I went to Mars last summer?
- Bones from a human male found in Socastee
- Judge sides with Myrtle Beach in city-county court fight over campground land
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The second impeachment of President Trump occurred Jan. 13, one week before his term was to end. If the Senate holds a trial and a two-thirds majority of Senators present vote to convict Trump, he would be either the first president in U.S. history removed from office by impeachment or the first former president convicted by the Senate. Do you think the House of Representatives should have impeached President Trump?