Question: Horry County Council is again considering a ban on shooting in residential areas. Council members have debated the issue off and on for nearly a decade. Should council members finally outlaw shooting a gun in the unincorporated suburbs?
Some Grand Strand restaurant owners have struggled to adapt to Gov. Henry McMaster's new COVID-19 mandates. Was the governor right to make his suggestions requirements?
- Speedway’s final lap: Longtime fans, racers prepare to say goodbye to track
- Conway woman killed in crash on S.C. 905
- Conway Mayor elected to lead state's mayors
- North Myrtle Beach is ready to talk about regulating short-term rentals
- Two killed in North Myrtle motorcycle collision
- Horry County school board approves reopening plan proposal
- One dead after car collides with dump truck on S.C. 905
- Horry County seeing decrease in COVID-19 numbers, 59 new cases Wednesday
- In Isaias’ aftermath, Garden City Beach businesses forced to deal with damages
- Hurricane Isaias hit Cherry Grove 'with a vengeance,' flooding homes, damaging pier
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.