Horry County election officials want to offer two to three additional sites for absentee voting this year. Traditionally, the only place to cast an absentee ballot in person has been the county elections office in Conway. Is this a good plan?
Some Grand Strand restaurant owners have struggled to adapt to Gov. Henry McMaster's new COVID-19 mandates. Was the governor right to make his suggestions requirements?
- High school league commissioner opens up about COVID-19's impact on schools, prep sports and his family
- Conway Mayor elected to lead state's mayors
- Conway woman killed in crash on S.C. 905
- Two killed in North Myrtle motorcycle collision
- One person charged in Horry County boat crash
- North Myrtle Beach is ready to talk about regulating short-term rentals
- Concerns raised over county councilor's family ties to Surfside Pier project
- The debate over who owns the old Loris High continues as no trespassing fencing is erected
- Speedway’s final lap: Longtime fans, racers prepare to say goodbye to track
- With S.C. Supreme Court hearing approaching, Grand Strand officials discussing possible settlement in hospitality fee case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.