Horry County is rewriting its mining regulations and the proposed changes would result in the county having less control over where mines are located. Is this a good move?
More than 100,000 Horry County voters cast ballots early for this month’s election. Should state lawmakers expand early voting in future elections?
- Horry County preparing to sue Myrtle Beach over potential sale of campground land
- Man charged with murder in deadly Conway shooting
- Traffic checkpoints are back
- Man charged with attempted murder after brothers argue over girlfriend
- New brewery scheduled to open in North Myrtle Beach in three months
- Five people injured during shooting near Conway
- Surfside Beach names new fire chief
- Warrants detail charges against North Myrtle Beach church youth leader
- Man faces attempted murder charges in connection to Conway shooting in September
- Local Catholic church youth ministry director charged with sex crimes involving a minor
- North Myrtle Beach Chiefs win, bound for state championship game
- Checkpoints are back
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- Making sugar cane syrup in Conway
- 'Tis the season for Booth's Christmas trees
- Rep. Fry hosts “Test Before Turkey” in St. James community
- NMB Chiefs advance, will host MB Seahawks next Friday
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
- NMB beats MB 34-6
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.