As featured on
Do you think it is wise to relax regulations in a few weeks in order to help the U.S. economy start to recover?
President Donald Trump on Monday said he planned to pull the U.S. economy out of its coronavirus-induced slumber in a matter of weeks. The President said he is hopeful that some social distancing regulations can be relaxed by Easter in some parts of the nation that are not severely impacted by the virus. Do you think it is wise to relax regulations in a few weeks in order to help the U.S. economy start to recover? Choices are:
- People from COVID-19 hotspots still flying into Myrtle Beach with no mandatory quarantine
- HCS cancels proms, will observe spring break, and gives eLearning directives
- Horry County now has 16 COVID-19 cases, South Carolina total rises to 298
- Two new cases of COVID-19 in Horry County; statewide total at 195
- UPDATE 3-26-2020 These restaurants/businesses are open with takeout and / or delivery options
- North Myrtle Beach closing all public buildings on Monday
- DHEC releases COVID-19 patient location by zip code
- Myrtle Beach police look to halt crowding on the beach, inform public about current guidelines
- Horry County sees first COVID-19 related death
- North Myrtle Beach bans short-term rentals through April 30
- Uncertainty in Myrtle Beach
- For the musicians, The Music Never Stops at Tin Roof
- Conway chorus stays in tune on Zoom
- Blu Med tent system at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Vulnerable at the beach
- Closing time for bars
- High School Rodeo Association championship near Conway continues Saturday
- Myrtle Beach wins Lower State Championship
- Come Go With Us
- Huger Park oaks endangered by development in Carolina Forest?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.