Horry County Council’s mask mandate will expire on Oct. 30. There wasn’t enough support on council to continue the policy. Did county council make the right decision?
- One person dies in head-on collision on Highway 544
- Wilson stuns No. 1 Myrtle Beach
- 'He's always with me:' Mother and girlfriend remember Conway murder victim
- Groomers bathe dogs for good cause this weekend
- Here’s what a man claims happened the night a woman was found dead at her Horry County home
- One sent to hospital after possible stabbing in Myrtle Beach
- Why Horry County’s mask mandate will end this month
- CCU and S.C. Floodwater Commission install 'smart reef' to help combat coastal flooding
- North Myrtle Beach holds off West Florence with big passing night and clutch final drive
- FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Scores from tonight's high school football games
- North Myrtle Beach beats West Florence
- Socastee girls tennis in the state playoffs
- Black-owned businesses in COVID times
- Oyster season
- CCU starts Smart Reef off NMB coast
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- HCFR Station 45 honor fellow volunteer, MBPD officer Jacob Hancher
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- Thomas Benson Photos
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.