- People from COVID-19 hotspots still flying into Myrtle Beach with no mandatory quarantine
- In Myrtle Beach, tourists head home
- HCS cancels proms, will observe spring break, and gives eLearning directives
- UPDATE 3-30-2020 These restaurants/businesses are open with takeout and / or delivery options
- DHEC releases COVID-19 patient location by zip code
- Two adults, child die in shooting near Surfside Beach
- North Myrtle Beach bans short-term rentals through April 30
- Horry County's business license fee hikes are hitting companies at the worst time. Here's how to avoid late payment penalties
- Horry County sees first COVID-19 related death
- How's carry-out working out in Downtown Conway
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you think it is wise to relax regulations in a few weeks in order to help the U.S. economy start to recover?
President Donald Trump on Monday said he planned to pull the U.S. economy out of its coronavirus-induced slumber in a matter of weeks. The President said he is hopeful that some social distancing regulations can be relaxed by Easter in some parts of the nation that are not severely impacted by the virus. Do you think it is wise to relax regulations in a few weeks in order to help the U.S. economy start to recover? Choices are: