1. Log into Facebook and click on the 3 horizontal bars at the bottom right corner.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select 'Settings & Privacy.'
3. Next, select 'Settings.'
4. Scroll down on the list provided, select 'News Feed Preferences.' A new page will open.
5. Select 'Prioritize who to see first.' A list of pages and profiles that you 'like' will appear.
6. Scroll through the list until you see My Horry News and click on it.
7. Hit 'done' in the top or bottom right of your screen.
1. Log into Facebook. In the column on the left-hand side look for 'news feed' at the top of the menu and click the three little dots next to it.
2. From the pop-up menu click the bottom option, 'edit preferences.'
3. In the next pop-up menu click 'Prioritize who sees first' and a list of all of the profiles and pages that you "like" will pop-up.
4. Scroll through the list and select My Horry News.
5. Hit 'done' at the bottom right corner of your screen.