Authorities responded to a hazardous materials incident on Ocean Boulevard Friday afternoon in Myrtle Beach, officials said.
Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue Lt. Jonathan Evans said crews were called to Camelot by the Sea hotel at 2000 North Ocean Blvd in reference to a chlorine leak.
The hotel's pool deck was cleared out and a hazmat team responded.
Fourteen people were affected and were treated at the scene, Evans said. Of those 14, six were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
The call came in around 2 p.m.
Check back for updates.