4F08C76C-A628-41E5-AF93-239CF8F39D30.jpeg

Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue put out a blaze at a Broadway at the Beach restaurant Friday afternoon, Lt. Jonathan Evans said.

MBFR was called to a fire at Key West Grill and firefighters were able to extinguish it.

Evans said the fire is believed to have been caused by a neon light, though he wasn’t sure of the extent of any damage.

Crews were still on scene as of 2:30 p.m.

Check back for updates.

0
0
0
1
0

I'm a reporter for the Myrtle Beach Herald. Want something covered? Call me at 843-488-7258.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.