- With favorable recommendation, Speedway redevelopment plan heads to Horry County Council
- One dead after apparent fall from Myrtle Beach resort balcony
- Suspect in murder of 4-year-old arrested
- For the second day in a row, Horry County sets COVID-19 new case record
- Attorney: School re-opening committee should be considered a public body
- Standoff with barricaded man in Myrtle Beach ends in arrest
- 'I got plenty of fight left within me': Coastal baseball coach talks cancer, masks and returning to baseball
- Horry County Council holding emergency meeting Friday to discuss possible mask mandate
- One of Conway's oldest citizens will be remembered Monday
- Horry County Council approves mask ordinance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The recent surge in COVID-19 cases has prompted some local governments to consider making masks mandatory. Should governments take that approach?