Christian is Texas native who welcomes any chance to do a story in the marsh or on the beach. He's a dog park regular and enjoys spending time in the kitchen. He says his margarita recipes are better than anything you'll find in a restaurant.
As featured on
A federal grand jury indictment unsealed Thursday formally charges several hospitality industry-related Myrtle Beach businesses, business owners and business managers with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering and visa fraud.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- North Carolina teen identified in drowning at Myrtle Beach hotel
- Carolina Forest woman identified as pedestrian killed in U.S. 501 collision
- Pedestrian killed in collision on U.S. 501 in Conway area
- North Myrtle Beach researching ways to regulate 'offensive music'
- A look back at Loris history as the city celebrates another birthday
- Conway police investigating deadly shooting
- Grand Strand Humane Society holds free adoption event amid search for temporary location
- 21-year-old charged with attempted murder in connection to Myrtle Beach motel shooting
- North Carolina man found guilty in deadly 2018 shooting in Myrtle Beach
- 'Anything for the cowboy': Incentives help western wear retailer expand in Loris
- High school teams scrimmage in FCA event
- Free love at GSHS days before shelter temporarily closes, relocates
- Grand Strand Health emergency medicine residents train with MBFD Ocean Rescue
- Gay Dolphin Gift Cove marks 75 years in Myrtle Beach
- Vintage Gay Dolphin Gift Cove
- American Pride March, Salute from the Shore in North Myrtle Beach
Do you think the Horry County schools should required employees and students to wear face masks when they are on school property when school resumes in August?