- Man charged with attempted murder after brothers argue over girlfriend
- New brewery scheduled to open in North Myrtle Beach in three months
- Five people injured during shooting near Conway
- Surfside Beach names new fire chief
- DHEC reports Horry County had 504 new confirmed COVID-19 cases last week
- Man charged with murder in deadly Conway shooting
- Man faces attempted murder charges in connection to Conway shooting in September
- North Myrtle Beach overpowers rival to reach first state title game
- Traffic checkpoints are back
- Dozier's successful career built on great relationships
- North Myrtle Beach Chiefs win, bound for state championship game
- Checkpoints are back
- 'Tis the season for Booth's Christmas trees
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- Making sugar cane syrup in Conway
- Rep. Fry hosts “Test Before Turkey” in St. James community
- NMB Chiefs advance, will host MB Seahawks next Friday
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the City of Myrtle Beach share with the county the money for the sale of property that has generated money for MB International Airport?
Horry County officials plan to sue the City of Myrtle Beach over city leaders’ efforts to sell some property that has historically generated money for Myrtle Beach International Airport. City officials do not plan to share any proceeds from the sale with the county, despite the fact that they have long divided lease revenues. County officials say the cut will hurt the airport. Should the city share the sale money with the county?