- This Myrtle Beach pub can't buy beer from the mayor's beer company. Is it discrimination?
- Victims in fatal Loris wreck identified
- Two dead after crash in Loris Saturday morning
- Five people rescued from floodwaters in Horry County
- Revived Seahawk cheer team restoring tradition
- Here's why Horry County's mask mandate will continue
- DHEC: K-12 student COVID-19 cases up to 352 across the state
- North Carolina company hopes two new buildings will stimulate business in Downtown Conway
- Jaquan Dixon powers Green Sea Floyds' running game
- Horry County man accused of distributing child sex abuse files
This week, Horry County Council voted to keep its mask mandate. Does such a policy make you more likely to wear a mask in public places?