- One dead after apparent fall from Myrtle Beach resort balcony
- With favorable recommendation, Speedway redevelopment plan heads to Horry County Council
- Suspect in murder of 4-year-old arrested
- Attorney: School re-opening committee should be considered a public body
- For the second day in a row, Horry County sets COVID-19 new case record
- Standoff with barricaded man in Myrtle Beach ends in arrest
- 'I got plenty of fight left within me': Coastal baseball coach talks cancer, masks and returning to baseball
- Authorities investigating deadly farm tractor incident near Loris
- White Realty to close after 56 years, leaving a void in the North Myrtle Beach community
- Horry County Council approves mask ordinance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The recent surge in COVID-19 cases has prompted some local governments to consider making masks mandatory. Should governments take that approach?