As featured on
For Aynor’s football team, finding an encore that matches the excitement of the 2019 season …
A year ago, Aynor’s girls tennis team went undefeated in region play.
- Treasurer, school board chairman reject area NAACP's call to resign
- Former Myrtle Beach Mayor John Rhodes dies
- Horry County police officer dies after being struck by vehicle
- North Myrtle Beach High AD retiring after building family environment, success
- One dead in overnight shooting near Loris
- A Q&A with Tom Rice: Why he voted for impeachment
- HCS moves back to hybrid learning next week
- Carolina Forest football coach a finalist for Berkeley job
- Body of missing man recovered from Carolina Forest pond
- Coroner identifies victim in Highway 544 motorcycle crash
Section 230, protects the Big Tech companies from being sued for the content users post on their sites. The law also creates a liability shield for the platforms to “restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be ... objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected.” Do you think Congress should regulate Big Tech, break up the monopolies, and protect the First Amendment by repealing Section 230?