I'm the editor of the Horry Independent, a weekly newspaper in Conway, South Carolina. I cover city hall and courts, among many other subjects. Know of a good story? Call me at 843-488-7241.
- Woman dies in single-vehicle wreck in Horry County
- With annexation, Myrtle Beach homeless could lose a refuge
- Conway movie theater opens Thursday night
- UPDATE: Police clear suspicious package in Myrtle Beach
- Horry County looking to hire 30 firefighters
- FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Scores from tonight's high school football games
- UPDATE: Virginia man drowns in swimming pool in Myrtle Beach
- Where to dress like a gangster, find love and kiss a puppy this weekend
- Conway council considers names for the city's inclusive park
- North Myrtle Beach starts prepping for Christmas light show
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Join our Newsletters!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Last week Steve Robertson, publisher of this newspaper, wrote that significant development of the historic downtown district in Myrtle Beach could not take place until something is done withe the former site of the Myrtle Beach Pavilion. “I don’t see how any real progress and planning can be accomplished as long as Myrtle Beach has the gaping hole nearby that was once the Pavilion,” he wrote. “Redeveloping downtown goes hand-in-hand with repurposing the old Pavilion site.” Do you agree with his assessment of the situation? Choices are: