- What happened Sunday: from a peaceful march to a standoff on Mr. Joe White Avenue
- Myrtle Beach man who was shot by drug agents in 2015 calls off speech after meeting with city officials
- North Myrtle protest over George Floyd and systemic racism draws police, who join in
- Coroner identifies 19-year-old who died after crash on US 501
- Salary study shows Horry County Schools behind similar S.C. districts
- DHEC announces seven new cases of COVID-19 in Horry County
- Woman who drove into washout after Hurricane Florence sues Horry County, SCDOT
- DHEC says more positives coming from increased testing
- Conway protest remains peaceful
- DHEC announces 17 new cases of COVID-19 in Horry County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Many Horry County poll workers refused to assist with next week’s primaries because of concerns about COVID-19. Election officials are taking additional safety precautions this year. They are adding sanitizing procedures, encouraging social distancing and asking voters to wear masks. Thousands of people have voted absentee so far. Will you go to the polls Tuesday?