- Conway movie theater reopening next month
- Horry County's new flood maps have been released. Is your home in a flood zone?
- 'They just came in to unload on this guy': Judges question attorneys for officer involved in shooting that paralyzed Myrtle Beach man
- Sidney Moorer found guilty of kidnapping Heather Elvis
- Horry County leaders voting on land purchase for Carolina Forest interchange
- Luke Doty and Mason Garcia’s rivalry is one years in the making
- Trial sheds light on CresCom Bank murders
- In wake of DUI arrest, Heniford resigns from Horry County school board
- Local middle-schooler finishes third in national wakeboarding contest after injury
- ‘Desperate and demonic’: Interview with federal agents played during second day of Brandon Council trial
Join our Newsletters!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke said during the most recent Democratic Party debate that he is in favor of requiring Americans to sell some types of guns to the government. “We’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore,” said the former Texas Congressman. His comment has been criticized by many gun owners who say such action would violate the Second Amendment. Are you in favor of the government buying, or confiscating, weapons such as the AR-15 and the Ak-47?