- What happened Sunday: from a peaceful march to a standoff on Mr. Joe White Avenue
- Myrtle Beach man who was shot by drug agents in 2015 calls off speech after meeting with city officials
- Coroner identifies 19-year-old who died after crash on US 501
- Suspect in Ocean Boulevard murder says he and victim had long history
- DHEC announces 10 more cases of COVID-19 in Horry County, two local deaths
- South Carolina sees 331 new cases of COVID-19, 14 of them local
- DHEC announces seven new cases of COVID-19 in Horry County
- Conway protest remains peaceful
- DHEC reports 15 new cases in Horry County
- eLearning again? Board wants all students to have their own devices
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
In the span of just over a week, seven people have been shot in three separate incidents. Has the city handled this situation well?
Myrtle Beach officials have praised the city's response to the Memorial Day weekend crowds. Despite the fact that there were two shootings, including a fatal one, Mayor Brenda Bethune described the weekend as “peaceful.” In the span of just over a week, seven people have been shot in three separate incidents. Has the city handled this situation well?