- North Myrtle Beach passes mask mandate ordinance, effective noon Thursday
- With favorable recommendation, Speedway redevelopment plan heads to Horry County Council
- One dead after apparent fall from Myrtle Beach resort balcony
- CCU student faces backlash after racist, homophobic social media posts
- Suspect in murder of 4-year-old arrested
- Nearly two dozen arrested in major drug bust in Horry County
- For the second day in a row, Horry County sets COVID-19 new case record
- Myrtle Beach leaders approve face mask mandate
- One of Conway's oldest citizens will be remembered Monday
- Standoff with barricaded man in Myrtle Beach ends in arrest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The recent surge in COVID-19 cases has prompted some local governments to consider making masks mandatory. Should governments take that approach?