- Myrtle Beach police name suspects charged in Sunday shooting
- Suspect in Ocean Boulevard murder says he and victim had long history
- Saturday on the Boulevard lacks the usual rumble of bikers
- DHEC announces 11 new COVID-19 cases in Horry County
- Conway Recreation Center opening June 1 with new name and looks
- Coroner identifies 19-year-old who died after crash on US 501
- DHEC announces 10 more cases of COVID-19 in Horry County, two local deaths
- DHEC announces new COVID-19 cases in Horry County; Grand Strand will see more free testing
- HCPD: One arrested after fleeing police, crashing vehicle
- Memorial Day weekend amps up in Myrtle Beach
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This week, Myrtle Beach Police Chief Amy Prock blamed the business community for her department not being prepared for a surge of visitors last weekend. Prock said businesses need to communicate better with the MBPD. Should the businesses be responsible for the police department’s lack of preparation? To vote, log on to www.myhorrynews.com and go to the Opinion menu.