- Treasurer, school board chairman reject area NAACP's call to resign
- Former Myrtle Beach Mayor John Rhodes dies
- Horry County police officer dies after being struck by vehicle
- A Q&A with Tom Rice: Why he voted for impeachment
- One dead in overnight shooting near Loris
- HCS moves back to hybrid learning next week
- Body of missing man recovered from Carolina Forest pond
- Carolina Forest football coach a finalist for Berkeley job
- Coroner identifies victim in Highway 544 motorcycle crash
- Lords of Big Tech trample the First Amendment
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Section 230, protects the Big Tech companies from being sued for the content users post on their sites. The law also creates a liability shield for the platforms to “restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be ... objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected.” Do you think Congress should regulate Big Tech, break up the monopolies, and protect the First Amendment by repealing Section 230?