- Why North Myrtle Beach wants to regulate the city's short-term rental industry
- School board approves new football coaches for Loris, Socastee
- HCS on two-hour delay Friday
- Conway councilman and police chief worry that reopening a convenience store on U.S. 501 could cause problems
- Four more traffic signals added to plans for widened Carolina Forest Boulevard
- New HCEC building to cost $17.9 million
- County parking passes, and everything else about North Myrtle Beach's 2020 parking season
- Police make arrest in Conway shooting
- What's happened to the Waties Island bones?
- Socastee, Loris set to hire next football coaches
- Flood woes continue for some Socastee residents
- Myrtle Beach advances in the state playoffs by winning 72-51
- North Myrtle Beach girls advance in the playoffs
- Night to Shine 2020
- Panthers season ends in playoff loss
- Angel Flight from the Grand Strand Airport (Gallery)
- Trio inducted in the South Carolina Hall of Fame
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Almost from the first day Donald Trump was in office, Democratic Party leaders have been challenging his presidency. Shocked by his victory over Hillary Clinton, Democrats alleged Trump used Russian inteference to rig the election. The Mueller report found no wrongdoing by Trump. More recently, Democrats impeached Trump in the U.S. House but failed to convict in the Senate. Do you think the Democratic Party is any closer to ending President Trump’s time in office? Choices are: