- Conway councilman and police chief worry that reopening a convenience store on U.S. 501 could cause problems
- CCU leaders want to see more students at football games
- North Myrtle Beach proposes tax increase to pay for park expansion, arcade, interactive obstacle course
- Conway Merchants want City Hall kept downtown
- Myrtle Beach gentlemen’s club accused of operating as brothel; seven charged
- What's happened to the Waties Island bones?
- Sandridge residents say their heritage is threatened
- Four more traffic signals added to plans for widened Carolina Forest Boulevard
- One dead after shooting near CCU
- HCS on two-hour delay Friday
- Myrtle Beach beats North Myrtle Beach
- Bernie Sanders rallies in Myrtle Beach before Saturday's primary
- Flood woes continue for some Socastee residents
- Panthers season ends in playoff loss
- Myrtle Beach advances in the state playoffs by winning 72-51
- North Myrtle Beach girls advance in the playoffs
- Garden Club Tea
- Night to Shine 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
As the result of federal legislation signed by the president in December 2019, it is now illegal for retailers to sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. It also is illegal for those under 18 to present fake or fraudulent identification to purchase such products. The U.S. Constitution states anyone who has reached the age of 18 can vote in federal elections. They can also serve in the U.S. military. Do you think it is right to change the legal age to smoke to 21 while keeping the voting age at 18? Choices are: