- Horry County preparing to sue Myrtle Beach over potential sale of campground land
- Traffic checkpoints are back
- Horry County auditor fires successor after larceny investigation leads to no charges
- Local Catholic church youth ministry director charged with sex crimes involving a minor
- Man charged with murder in deadly Conway shooting
- NMB’s Simmons elects to stay home, commits to Coastal Carolina
- Bond set for deputy coroner Chis Dontell and Meagan Jackson, who face murder charges
- Dutch Fork ends Carolina Forest's season
- ‘A Carolina Christmas’ premiering in The Market Common this month
- Warrants detail charges against North Myrtle Beach church youth leader
- Checkpoints are back
- NMB Chiefs advance, will host MB Seahawks next Friday
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- Making sugar cane syrup in Conway
- Rep. Fry hosts “Test Before Turkey” in St. James community
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
- Loris museum on Main Street?
- Gary Wayne Bennett found not guilty in 20-year murder
- Election day, night 2020
- North Myrtle Beach beats James Island 41-12, advances in the playoffs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More than 100,000 Horry County voters cast ballots early for this month’s election. Should state lawmakers expand early voting in future elections?