Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two North Carolina men killed in Myrtle Beach shooting
- Federal indictment against Myrtle Beach hospitality businesses unsealed
- He wanted to see landscaped medians on Carolina Forest Boulevard, so he formed a nonprofit
- Horry County Council approves tax hike
- Man faces murder charge after North Myrtle Beach shooting
- 3 in custody in connection to deadly shooting off 44th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach
- Georgia man gets 35-year prison sentence for RipTydz murder
- With 5,000 residential units in the pipeline, North Myrtle Beach raises impact fees
- Conway man dies following shooting near Bucksport
- Myrtle Beach welcomes country music fans back for CCMF
During a speech to U.S. Air Force personnel station in the United Kingdom recently, President Joe Biden warned that global warming is the greatest physical theat to the nation’s security. Biden has suggested that climate change poses a threat to U.S. military security on multiple occasions. In February, he noted that he had directed the Pentagon to reimagine the country’s strategy for dealing with the impact of climate change. Do you agree with the President that climate change is the great physical threat to the United States? Choices are: