- Why Horry County’s mask mandate will end this month
- Coroner identifies three people killed in Sunday crash on S.C. 31
- Family remembers slain Myrtle Beach community servant, former basketball player
- North Myrtle passes mask ordinance 'in the ordinary course.' Here's what it means
- Police detain several subjects in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
- JV football quarantine rife in disagreements, future concerns
- School board moves to hybrid instruction indefinitely
- Dr. Screams brings spook-tacular haunts to new location for 2020
- Police upgrade charges for suspect in deadly Myrtle Beach shooting
- Three people killed in early morning crash in Little River
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- Socastee girls tennis in the state playoffs
- Oyster season
- Thomas Benson Photos
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- Barbara Blain-Bellamy teaches
- North Myrtle Beach dominates South Florence
- Conway mother, daughter mourned
- Myrtle Beach Police officer mourned, neighbors describe shooting
- Carolina Forest Panthers win the cat fight with Conway Tigers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Horry County Council’s mask mandate will expire on Oct. 30. There wasn’t enough support on council to continue the policy. Did county council make the right decision?