Details for HUGE ATTIC SALE:
HUGE ATTIC SALE: Jan. 18th at Carefree Catering, 8151 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC, Sat. 9-3pm. Furniture, specialty serving platters, outdoor fryers, restaurant items and more. Bring your own bags and boxes.
- Back and forth about the Grande Dunes bridge
- Months after DUI charge, Holly Heniford opens up about past trauma and getting help
- North Myrtle Beach could expand paid parking, offer county resident parking permits
- Proposal could alter old Myrtle Beach
- Plans for Conway area tap house clear zoning hurdle
- Horry County’s former head of information security stole $350K worth of county IT equipment; now he awaits his sentence
- Knox spurs Myrtle Beach past rival Chiefs in region opener
- Tornado damages cars at Loris High School
- KES educator honored for the second time as Teacher of the Year
- Cosmetology, band programs may see help from school district
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Four members of the Horry County delegaton to the S.C. General Assembly have co-sponored House Bill 4745 that would allow Horry County to impose a countywide hospitaly fee and use it to help fund I-73. Representatives Alan Clemmons, Russell Fry, Heather Crawford and Tim McGinnis are the bill’s sponsors. Presently, Horry County and several municipalities are fighting over how the hospitality tax can be collected and how it can be spent. Do you support H-47445? Choices are: