Details for VARIOUS ITEMS FOR SALE
VARIOUS ITEMS FOR SALE 1 Kenmore gas grill with auxiliary burner and cover; 1 long chaise lounger made of wicker; 1 Toshiba 36” t.v. (good for seniors}, 1 Kenmore refrigerator (good for students, 7 cubic feet, 1 Pier One dark wood (partially engraved) dresser with matching mirror, Phillips Air Fryer. WILL CONSIDER BEST OFFER. 843 424 8327/ 843 855 2375
- Why North Myrtle Beach wants to regulate the city's short-term rental industry
- School board approves new football coaches for Loris, Socastee
- HCS on two-hour delay Friday
- Conway councilman and police chief worry that reopening a convenience store on U.S. 501 could cause problems
- Four more traffic signals added to plans for widened Carolina Forest Boulevard
- County parking passes, and everything else about North Myrtle Beach's 2020 parking season
- New HCEC building to cost $17.9 million
- Police make arrest in Conway shooting
- What's happened to the Waties Island bones?
- Myrtle Beach gentlemen’s club accused of operating as brothel; seven charged
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Almost from the first day Donald Trump was in office, Democratic Party leaders have been challenging his presidency. Shocked by his victory over Hillary Clinton, Democrats alleged Trump used Russian inteference to rig the election. The Mueller report found no wrongdoing by Trump. More recently, Democrats impeached Trump in the U.S. House but failed to convict in the Senate. Do you think the Democratic Party is any closer to ending President Trump’s time in office? Choices are: