- ‘This place is overbuilt’: County council rejects rezoning for Carolina Forest homes
- Free coffee for a year? New Dunkin' to open in Myrtle Beach
- HCS employee paychecks may be bigger come July
- Another former North Myrtle Beach employee files discrimination suit
- After almost 70 years in Downtown Conway, this Main Street building might not house a bank
- J. Reuben Long jail employees booted from police academy over alleged cocaine use
- After decades of prohibition, could North Myrtle Beach's oyster beds reopen for harvest?
- Tennessee runner wins Myrtle Beach Marathon a day before his 50th birthday
- Rather than debate attorney fees, Horry County Council abruptly shuts down meeting
- Suspect in custody, no injuries reported after standoff near Conway
- Socastee falls 1-0 to Stratford in first round of playoffs
- 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Myrtle Beach's boys soccer season ends
- Oyster bed restoration in North Myrtle Beach
- MB beats NMB 3-0 in first of two matches this week
- Down at the Barber Shop in Loris
- Myrtle Beach VA Outpatient Clinic opens
- Grammy's family grieves, searches for answers
- Myrtle Beach's Jazz and Music in the Park
- All nine Horry County high schools hold track meet
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A total of 36 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to sow some form of identification at the polls. Do you think a photo ID should be required to vote in elections?