- Why Horry County’s mask mandate will end this month
- Coroner identifies three people killed in Sunday crash on S.C. 31
- North Myrtle passes mask ordinance 'in the ordinary course.' Here's what it means
- Police detain several subjects in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
- JV football quarantine rife in disagreements, future concerns
- School board moves to hybrid instruction indefinitely
- Family remembers slain Myrtle Beach community servant, former basketball player
- Three people killed in early morning crash in Little River
- Here’s what a man claims happened the night a woman was found dead at her Horry County home
- Suspects identified in shooting on Ocean Boulevard Saturday night
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- Socastee girls tennis in the state playoffs
- North Myrtle Beach beats West Florence
- Oyster season
- Thomas Benson Photos
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- North Myrtle Beach dominates South Florence
- Cpl. Michael Ambrosino honored with paddle out ceremony
- Myrtle Beach Police officer mourned, neighbors describe shooting
- Barbara Blain-Bellamy teaches
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Horry County Council’s mask mandate will expire on Oct. 30. There wasn’t enough support on council to continue the policy. Did county council make the right decision?