Details for GENERAC STANDBY Generators provide backup power during utility power outages
GENERAC STANDBY Generators provide backup power during utility power outages, so your home and family stay safe and comfortable. Prepare now. Free 7-year extended warranty ($695 value!). Request a free quote today! Call for additional terms and conditions. 1-844-775-0366.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- School district moving forward with Whittemore Park Middle replacement
- North Myrtle Beach passes $131 million budget with big infrastructure projects
- Federal indictment against Myrtle Beach hospitality businesses unsealed
- In newest role as district AD, Cox plans to focus on facilities
- Driver killed in crash during police chase in Horry County, troopers say
- Horry County GOP says local party facing ethics fines
- CCMF boosts hotel occupancy rates in Myrtle Beach: 'We were sold out every night'
- 'It is non-stop': North Myrtle having a record beach season so far
- Generation to generation: How this Loris landmark made it 94 years and counting
- Woman sentenced to 30 years in prison for killing her husband in Horry County
Horry County Council recently approved tax and fee hikes that will raise the bill of an owner-occupied $200,000 home by $105.80 in most of the unincorporated areas. Inside the city limits, the owner of a $200,000 home would pay $20 more per year (those residents pay separate city taxes). The hikes in the county’s nearly $600 million budget will help pay for raises for county workers, additional 911 dispatchers, firefighters and patrol officers, and new stormwater equipment. Do you think county council should have increased taxes? Choices are: