- Horry County preparing to sue Myrtle Beach over potential sale of campground land
- Traffic checkpoints are back
- Man charged with murder in deadly Conway shooting
- Man charged with attempted murder after brothers argue over girlfriend
- Surfside Beach names new fire chief
- Local Catholic church youth ministry director charged with sex crimes involving a minor
- New brewery scheduled to open in North Myrtle Beach in three months
- Warrants detail charges against North Myrtle Beach church youth leader
- Dozier's successful career built on great relationships
- Come and get it! Thanksgiving dinners are free at The Brunch for drive-up patrons
- Checkpoints are back
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- North Myrtle Beach Chiefs win, bound for state championship game
- NMB Chiefs advance, will host MB Seahawks next Friday
- Making sugar cane syrup in Conway
- Rep. Fry hosts “Test Before Turkey” in St. James community
- 'Tis the season for Booth's Christmas trees
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
- Gary Wayne Bennett found not guilty in 20-year murder
- NMB beats MB 34-6
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More than 100,000 Horry County voters cast ballots early for this month’s election. Should state lawmakers expand early voting in future elections?