Details for BLACK & DECKER Countertop Roaster Oven. Large capacity. At Target
BLACK & DECKER Countertop Roaster Oven. Large capacity. At Target $129.99 for sale for $30.00. Call 843-340-5212
- SLED serving search warrants at Myrtle Beach Safari
- One killed, five others injured in Loris shooting
- Christmas movie being filmed on the Grand Strand
- One killed in single-vehicle crash
- From Canada to Conway: CMS alumna wins Teacher of the Year
- Myrtle Beach can't find comeback magic in state title game
- Despite loss in state title game, Seahawks' returning strong talent
- Seahawks' linebacker recognized as Horry County's defensive player of the year
- Study outlines impact fee recommendations for Horry County
- Five things to know about Horry County's new plan for growth and development
- Myrtle Beach loses to Wren in state championship game
- Myrtle Beach faces Wren for state championship title
- Green Sea Floyds repeats as state champions
- Third annual tree lighting at Myrtle Beach's Garden of Hope
- South Carolina State Bluegrass Festival in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach beats Hartsville 28-21, are the lower state champions
- Adoption Day in Horry County
- Crime Watch party
- Seahawks beat North Myrtle Beach, advance in the playoffs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Horry County Government will spend the next two months looking for land in the western part of the county to purchase for an equestrian arena and civic center. County officials recently directed staff to begin searching for 100-150 acres in the area between U.S. 501 and S.C. 22 up to S.C. 22’s intersection with U.S. 701 North. County staffers plan to bring land prices and options back to council in January. A special committee of county leaders met to discuss the proposal, which would be funded with the economic development money the county receives from Horry Electric Cooperative. So far, the county has banked $1.2 million and the cooperative expects to allocate $400,000 per year for the project.