Details for ENTERTAINMENT CENTER it's 67"x57"x27" will hold up to a 35"
ENTERTAINMENT CENTER it's 67"x57"x27" will hold up to a 35" flat screen tv asking 350.00. Also for sale a upright Kimball piano asking 400.00. Electric wheel chair for sale it's a Air Hawk. It's light weight folds up easy to store in the trunk of the car or back of a SUV. It's about six old never been used it's like new. 843-283-8274
- Family remembers slain Myrtle Beach community servant, former basketball player
- Why Horry County’s mask mandate will end this month
- Coroner identifies three people killed in Sunday crash on S.C. 31
- Police upgrade charges for suspect in deadly Myrtle Beach shooting
- Police detain several subjects in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
- North Myrtle passes mask ordinance 'in the ordinary course.' Here's what it means
- School board moves to hybrid instruction indefinitely
- Dr. Screams brings spook-tacular haunts to new location for 2020
- After meeting with HOAs, Santee Cooper reviewing proposals for reducing street light costs
- JV football quarantine rife in disagreements, future concerns
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- Socastee girls tennis in the state playoffs
- Thomas Benson Photos
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- Oyster season
- Barbara Blain-Bellamy teaches
- North Myrtle Beach dominates South Florence
- Conway mother, daughter mourned
- Carolina Forest Panthers win the cat fight with Conway Tigers
- Cpl. Michael Ambrosino honored with paddle out ceremony
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the county approve an ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas.
Horry County Council seems ready to kill a proposed ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas. Supporters say the ordinance promotes public safety while critics see it as an attack on the Second Amendment. Should the county approve this ordinance?